Quick Contact Information in the Data Portal
With the Affiliated Contacts widget on the grantee page, we addressed one of the most requested improvements to have rapid access to the contact information for key staff at the grantee.
In addition to see the phone number and email for the Executive Director, Board Chair, and Chief Financial Officer you can:
- Click the name of the person to view additional details from their record.
- Click the email address to auto-launch a New Email in Outlook.
If your grantee does not have a Chief Financial Officer, the staff person responsible for financial reporting will be listed in the Chief Financial Officer spot.
A new feature with the Data Portal redesign is the ability to Log a Call. When you log a call it will appear under "Past Activities" for anyone who comes to the grantee record to view.
Log a Call
- Click the Add button.
- Type a Subject (Call will be the default subject.)
- Type your comments/notes you wish to recall about the call.
- Search for the staff person's name you spoke with. This will attach the call to the person as well as the grantee org.
- The grantee org will appear by default when you start to log the call from the open grantee record.
- Click the Save button.
- Your call will appear under the "Past Activities" widget on the page. This will be seen by anyone in LSC who can view the grantee record.
Help OPP and OCE coordinate with grantees more effectively by logging your calls.