Removing an Application from SSO
Applications such as Box, Office 365, etc. are part of your suite of tools as an employee at LSC. You can move these icons from one tab to another if you so choose; however, you cannot remove them from your SSO Portal. You are able to remove any personal or non-required icons from your portal.
Use this guide to remove applications from your SSO Portal.
- Open your single sign on portal from your desktop using the SSO (Okta) quick-link icon (below)
- Your SSO portal (Image below) will launch and open on your Work tab
- Navigate to the icon that represents the application that you want to update (as shown below, we will be demonstrating this functionality using Playstation, Image 1 below)
- Scroll your cursor to the upper right corner of the application icon, and you will notice a gear shape appears (Image 2 below)
- SSO will open your Application Settings dialog box (in this case Playstation = the Application Name, Image below)
- Select the "General" tab in the dialog box (Image 1 below)
- Select the "Delete" button in the bottom left corner of the dialog box (Image 2 below)
- Select "Save" (Image 3 below)
- SSO will update your portal and the application will no longer be accessible through SSO.
- And you're done!