Changing Your User Name OR Password For Personal Applications
Some applications that you manage on SSO will automatically update password changes; others will require a step or two to ensure that your SSO portal has your most up-to-date credentials.
Use this guide to update your credential for applications such as Paycom and any personal applications that you add to your SSO Portal.
- Open your single sign on portal from your desktop using the SSO (Okta) quick-link icon (below)
- Your SSO portal (Image below) will launch and open on your Work tab
- Navigate to the icon that represents the application that you want to update (as shown below, we will be demonstrating this functionality using PayCom, Image 1 below)
- Scroll your cursor to the upper right corner of the application icon, and you will notice a gear shape appears (Image 2 below)
- SSO will open your Application Settings dialog box (in this case PayCom Employee = the Application Name, Image below)
- Select the "Update Credentials" tab in the dialog box (Image 1 below)
- Enter your new credential information such as Username, Password or Both (Image 2 below)
- Select "Save" (Image 3 below)
- And you're done!